Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Feeling good about me today!

Boy! Finally it is slowing up a little. My workload is increasing but, I am getting a start of a good flow. Still going pretty fast but I feel like I can keep up now! I wish my speed would improve sooner, I always do! My job is a very manual job, lots of manual stuff! I am so used to everything automated. So I am very slow at it. I don't get how my support does it so quickly! I really don't but she has done it for many years and I am just starting to do it, so I really can't compare to her at all!

My support is an older retired woman, she loves doing payroll, and she is very good at it! She is having a very hard time letting go of it. I don't know how long she's been doing it before I got there. But she is seriously fast and has the flow down. I think I had a hard time letting her go too, I enjoy working with her. And I've not had an office before, its tucked away from everyone and I do enjoy her company. I want her to work with more often, but I do have to be able to do the payroll alone, she likes taking trips and I can see she will not be around very much at times. When she wants off, she will take off!

I felt so good when today I got to a point I wanted to reach prior to going home! And my limit was 7pm. I made it! Right on the dot! I've been trying to make it week after week, and finally I've made it! I am still slow but I made my first goal! Now I can improve upon it! I hope tomorrow goes as well as today. I can be checking my work by the end of the day and not stay so late! That's tomorrow's goal. I will need to go in early to accomplish it I think, so that's what I'll do. I did a lot of praying too today, for the ability to do my job as I need to!

Today, I am grateful for:

  • the job my God gave me! I still love it!
  • My dogs who love me so much, and are so glad to see me when I finally get home!
  • the little Mexican restaurant near my home! I love their tacos.
  • My grand baby! He's so beautiful.
  • My kids, they love me so much too!
  • My Partylite candles
  • The good feeling I got for reaching my goal tonight!
  • God meeting my needs, and giving me the ability to take care of me!
  • My willingness to change. God granting me the ability to change!
  • My time here!
  • Enough money for my bills
  • My Internet connection
  • My troubles, they help me grow.
  • My car! My small gas tank!!!
  • My TV!
  • Exercise that makes me feel great!
  • Wanting to break a bad habit!
  • My favorite foods in the fridge!

1 comment:

Dave said...

great gratitude list
peace to you,
flowerdave