Today was such a nice quiet day at work! It was weird. But the boss took us all out to lunch today. Everyone was hard at work today too. We ate Chinese. It was a really nice place. An unexpected surprise. I like those days! Well, no issues arose today.
I wish my speed was a lot faster than it is. I know it takes a while for me to build it up. Then one day it'll just kick in and I'll not have to worry about my speed anymore. I know how I am. Slow to get there but watch out when I get there!
Well, I guess there is one issue gnawing at me...I am not taking care of my business here at home. First I am tired or gone all the time and I sell Avon too. And I am not handling that like I feel I should! And I am supposed to be doing some accounting work for a friend. Its not happening. I really want to do that but I'm not making time for it! I wish I'd do what I know I need to do! I need to give it to God I think and then do some things that make me uncomfortable each day just so I get things done! That's how I think I should approach that! Just do something regardless of what I feel about it!!! I keep saying "I don't wanna...I don't feel like it!" Not good once again.
Hmmmm, am I being to hard on me? But they are all pressing issues to me...I don't know.
Today I am grateful for:
- My two dogs who love me so much. Poor things, they are here all day long alone. They fuss at me all night when I'm here. They don't like my absence.
- My DSL being back on!!!! Yeah!!!!
- My Sponsor's call this morning!!! Actually that should have been number one!!!
- My car. I love it.
- My job, its not easy, but very fulfilling. I love it.
- My coworkers, they are all cool.
- My sissy, and her post about me on her blog! Now I can handle it...in the past it would've been so different.
- That Chinese we had for lunch today!!!!
- My baby who paid me a visit tonight!
- My other daughter who didn't visit tonight!!!
- All you guys out here who visit me! Thanks for reading!