Sunday, February 19, 2006

I am blessed and God is good, All the time!

Since my birthday, I've had quite a bit of contact with my ex, who seems to keep wanting to go over our past and what I did wrong or what I should have done to make things right. One time I did blow up, that was before my birthday...since then I can accept what he feels and just leave it alone once I realize what is happening. If I start to argue, I realize it shortly after. At least I am not getting all bent out of shape, like I did a few weeks ago. I know I handled it badly that day. But it was a slip and I am still learning to accept and deal with so many changes in my life. He is now gone to rehab and all of us (his family) are quite relieved.

My youngest daughter had her baby shower this weekend and it was great! She has nearly everything she needs now and we will need to buy very little! God really blessed us through Alex's family and our families! Many, many came on both sides and friends, etc, etc. She was very blessed, thank God, we really don't have the money to do much but keep the ridiculously high-priced gas from getting shut off!!! Besides all the rest of the bills! And the shower was fun! Plenty of food, gifts, and we got to know each other. I like his family.

Our Friday meeting had to be cancelled due to the cold...wah! The readings were so good that day. I wanted to share how they had helped me through the day. But another time I guess.

Here I am once again missing church! This is not good! I don't like getting out in the cold and I just am so tired! Maybe I will make a meeting tonight. There is one I've been wanting to go to on Sunday night. Well, I think this is it for my entry today. My life has been pretty quiet, calm, serene and uneventful for the past week or so! Thank God for that! I am happy, my kids are happy and we are coming up on that new baby's due date fast approaching!

I will leave a link to my church's website. Yes, the one I have recently NOT been attending due to my own excuses of the cold, and being tired!!! http://www.sflc.net

No comments: