Monday, September 17, 2007

Heck of a day today was!

Hey! My sponsor called me this morning! It was so good to hear from her. She's been thru a few things lately! And since I haven't been to my meetings, she decided to call! It was very good to hear from her! I wish I spoke with her more often. I guess I feel like I am bothering her so I don't call. Bad girl again!

Today was such a nice quiet day at work! It was weird. But the boss took us all out to lunch today. Everyone was hard at work today too. We ate Chinese. It was a really nice place. An unexpected surprise. I like those days! Well, no issues arose today.

I wish my speed was a lot faster than it is. I know it takes a while for me to build it up. Then one day it'll just kick in and I'll not have to worry about my speed anymore. I know how I am. Slow to get there but watch out when I get there!

Well, I guess there is one issue gnawing at me...I am not taking care of my business here at home. First I am tired or gone all the time and I sell Avon too. And I am not handling that like I feel I should! And I am supposed to be doing some accounting work for a friend. Its not happening. I really want to do that but I'm not making time for it! I wish I'd do what I know I need to do! I need to give it to God I think and then do some things that make me uncomfortable each day just so I get things done! That's how I think I should approach that! Just do something regardless of what I feel about it!!! I keep saying "I don't wanna...I don't feel like it!" Not good once again.

Hmmmm, am I being to hard on me? But they are all pressing issues to me...I don't know.

Today I am grateful for:

  1. My two dogs who love me so much. Poor things, they are here all day long alone. They fuss at me all night when I'm here. They don't like my absence.
  2. My DSL being back on!!!! Yeah!!!!
  3. My Sponsor's call this morning!!! Actually that should have been number one!!!
  4. My car. I love it.
  5. My job, its not easy, but very fulfilling. I love it.
  6. My coworkers, they are all cool.
  7. My sissy, and her post about me on her blog! Now I can handle it...in the past it would've been so different.
  8. That Chinese we had for lunch today!!!!
  9. My baby who paid me a visit tonight!
  10. My other daughter who didn't visit tonight!!!
  11. All you guys out here who visit me! Thanks for reading!

No comments: