Saturday, January 14, 2006

I'm back! And what a week!

Well, so much for returning on Sunday, I felt horrible the rest of the day. Chatted with a friend in one of my groups whom I actually have a lot in common with and didn't realize it but I do. And they have a Godly side to them too which did show a lot in the meetings. They along with other things that happened made me realize that what I have gone thru is necessary for me to help others. I do forget that sometimes. I was listening to another person tell about her experience in church and she was very, very depressed and wondered, "When is my morning coming???" Mentioning the scripture which says, "Sorrow endures for the night, but joy comes in the morning." She is in bad health, in pain, and it seems like it isn't getting better. But I did relate with her in the happenings in my life. It seemed like nothing was going any better for me either for the last six months of the year!!!! Seven actually. Then, God placed a few things in my path to where I would need to tell what has happened to me and how I got thru it so someone else could see there is hope. Or their morning will come, my situation is more easily seen than hers but the point is you must cling to and trust in God, we don't know His purposes, His ways, why we must endure the things we go thru sometimes before we make it to His intended ending or place for us. Or just to make it to where we feel comforted by Him. But we prayed for her and many of us just said a few words of encouragement before leaving. I wondered all week about her.

The past week was very up and down for me. I was happy but in pain, Monday, my new space at work is isolating me from my department and I am not liking it but still getting used to it. New neighbors are the IT dept, they are cool, but they don't talk too much. I do have one neighbor whom I can chat about games with at any given time. He's pretty cool but pretty doggone busy too! I hear him working all day long on the computers, if it weren't for them making noises, I wouldn't know he was there. I was complaining so much this week that I had to check myself and just be grateful for what I have there. I shouldn't let things like what where happening get to me. I just need to adjust and keep moving, grumbling only makes things worse and there isn't anything I could do about these various situations anyway. Absolutely nothing! So that is what I did.

I also went out with a bunch of Mexican women, who are very new acquaintances of mine. I met them thru a friend at work. I've never gone out in such a large group of women outside of my own family. They are very entertaining!!! To say the least! I know three very well and the others are those I am getting to know...I met most thru the bible study group they had going at once. One had a birthday and we went out to eat and celebrate!!! We sang kareoke in Spanish!!! It was a Mexican bar, tiny place and they had nothing but beer there, pop and water. Beer! Gross! What kinda place was that !!!! I don't go out much to places like that at all, or bars for that matter, but these ladies, when they get together they want to go cut up! They are fun and they are all older than me. Forties thru their sixties, and I can't believe the way they act!!! Locas!!!

No comments: