Saturday, February 17, 2007

God is Amazing, Life is unbelievable sometimes...

You know God is so good. My friend at work, her daughter was hit by car on the highway just this past Tuesday. She was fine, nothing broken. She was back to work on Thursday! We had just had a new snow and she lost control and ended up in a ditch. A tow truck pulled her out. Her and her car were fine. Then someone else lost control, hit the tow truck, hit her, knocking her twenty feet away in the air, and then hit her car too! She ended up face-down in the snow, and she is fine except for bruising on her legs! Amazing!

You know, God is good to me. I've met a very nice new guy(same new guy), I've eaten all week long for free, my car is still running well even in this bone chilling weather, and although my finances are extremely tight, I have everything I need. My friend from one of my meetings said he missed me - in his own way. I've missed him too. I received a thank you note from my Al-Anon Dad, for attending his birthday celebration. I have a connection to the Internet at my beck and call!!!! Yahooooooo!!!!

Well, I am sick today. I had a good Valentine's Day too. My dinner didn't turn out right, but he still liked it. I am determined to make it again. It was too easy and it didn't turn out right. So I must do it again. I liked it too, I want to try again. It was a quiet evening. It was nice. And we had lunch for the next day!

I wanted to write more, because more has happened. I'm tired. I'll be back....Haven't seen my cousin yet either since I've been sick!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is Divine.

Wow, what a story. I am glad that your friend's daughter was not harmed greatly.

You sound good, gitty and refreshed. :) Hopefully you don't stay sick for long.

Anonymous said...

Life sounds good MsManna!
I know what you mean about the god is amazing sometimes stuff too.
I have had some mighty close calls before and nearly lost my own son last year in his DUI accident
but he walked away.
yep.God is amazing.
Great post..thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

time for a new post z z z z lol
hope you are doing well :)