Monday, February 05, 2007

The Crazies

You know, I know when I do something wrong to someone and I need to change something. Recently, I felt like I had done something wrong due to how someone was behaving with me. They weren't doing anything wrong. I thought they were being kinda distant. I don't know why, or how their behavior led me to believe that they were. I believe if I did something wrong or hurtful, this person would tell me. But they didn't need to tell me anything. I knew nothing was wrong, but I still felt like I had done something wrong. I may have screwed up somewhere. But that wasn't the case either! I can't stand when I feel like that! I think about it - or rather, obsess about it - the remainder of the day! Does anyone share this feeling at times??? I have to mentally or physically stop myself from thinking about it constantly. It sucks! I hate when I do that and I've done it a couple of times recently. Anyway, after some work, that feeling disappeared! I'm so glad. By the end of today, I felt new all over again!

On a more pleasant note, my family met the new guy today! My father and both my sisters and brother-in-law and his parents too. He met the Familia, they liked him. My dad wasn't vocal at all about it but, I could see he was pleased. He probably wants to hear how he treats me as things progress between us. He is taking the cautious route of accepting him. But then again, don't all dads? LOL! We watched the Superbowl at my sister's house. It was a pleasant evening. Yeah!

OKay bedtime!!!!

2 comments:

Trudging said...

I am glad that the family to family meeting went well.

Anonymous said...

New guy? Cool.