Monday, April 16, 2007

Troubled again

So many things are happening again. My kids keep getting in trouble, not bad trouble just money troubles and getting on their feet struggles and I so wish I could help them. So badly! I hurt so much due to the fact that I can't help them in anyway. Not even financially basically. I am not in such good shape myself and I can't do anything. Their father is currently in bad shape himself (which I didn't know) and he can't help either. I feel so bad. I want to help and can't. I guess this is the way it is supposed to be, there must be a reason. This feels horrible. I can't stand it. I can if I try I guess. Just let go of what I can't change. But boy does this hurt my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is tough, but you hit it on, you cannot change what is. Perhaps there are other solutions to help out financially.

My mom is in a similar situation, she came to me last month asking me for money. I had to work thru that in many ways, but no matter what I love her and she keeps trying, and I love that she keeps trying. As a parent I know my mom would rather her be the sole provider if I were to be in trouble, but it is just not that way. As children we will find a way, and in the end it makes us all stronger. Yes, it sucks meanwhile -- the process and all.

Hang in there, pray pray and pray. :)

Trudging said...

Yep, hang in and pray. It is tough with kids, you never stop being there parent.