Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday rantings

I am not doing my exercises again! I keep getting very unmotivated! The new guy is doing his. Like he has a really good reason for it but me, I have a good reasons too, but I'm not doing it! Why! Why! Why?! I can't stand this!

I am grateful that I want to do them and realize I should take care of me! But I am not continuing to do it!

Sorry, I just needed to rant! I can't stand when I won't do what I need to do! I want to get in shape, clean up around here, get things done in the yard and around the house, move my furniture around, unclutter around here!!!! But am I? No! I really hope it is not this new relationship. I spend a lot of time with him. It is just now dying down a little.

There are a few things on my mind. I still need more money. It is just too tight.

I do think about what the new guy thinks about many things. I keep trying to figure him out when I could just ask. But do I? NO!

I feel convicted because I think I should be closer to God than I feel I am. Though, I do feel pretty darn close to God at times. Many times.

Maybe I just needed to confess. Maybe this will help. Now I want to get up and do a little something!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do it girl just do it. Our minds will take us hostage, oh how I know this. I want I want and I want so many things too and how helpless I feel when only my mind is driving.

However, when I just do it, how rewarding and empowering my state of mind is, my body and soul more importantly. I understand what you speak of.

Guess NIKE has that perfect slogan, "just do it." My Boot Camp instructor, a man of the milary, has told me this as well, You know, it works, it really does.

Muah.

kel said...

Venting is GOOD for the soul.

Peace-

~kel

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say hello and thinking of you.