Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Grandbaby, Friends, & my Ex's girlfriend

No Grandbaby yet...I think we are all anxious for the baby to get here! But he's taking his time. Let's see. What has transpired since the 15th? They sent my daughter home from work Monday, and want her to stay home! They did give her a gift and a card. Then they sent her home at 9 am! LOL! She's so uncomfortable. Poor baby! I don't miss that!

My friend I had disagreed with last week, again said something I thought was very unsupportive of me! I said I wouldn't allow my daughters boyfriend to live here with us, and in one instant she told me, "Good for you!" Then in the next few minutes she was telling me I was going to let him move in! I really think she feels I have no backbone whatsoever! It hurt for her to say that too! So, it was like flipping a switch for me! I asked why I felt like she supported me at first and then she says something to make me feel like she isn't supporting me anymore all of a sudden! She did say she was sorry. Then we had lunch and she sort of explained how she really doesn't know how it feels to be on the inside of the relationship and it makes her appear to be judgmental. Okay, I think she got my point anyway. It's my path, not hers. I don't think we will have that problem again. At least I hope not.

I went to pick up some party purchases from my ex's Mom, Monday evening. His girlfriend was there. I think she felt the need to try to mark her territory. She seemed to have an attitude but didn't show it - she just expressed it in her voice. I felt like we were in high school or something. I didn't play into it. It really doesn't matter, I just didn't like it and I know she feels threatened by me being around. But if it keeps happening, I may just have to say something. And if I do, I hope to do it in a way so she doesn't think I want him back in any way! I don't plan on going over there much anyway. I felt like crap that day too, so of course I think I looked like crap! His Mom asked me for help with her browser buttons that were missing. I was all too happy to help - PC's are my thing. A hobby I guess... She also told me I was looking pretty too with my new lipstick, I welcomed that since I felt like crap and had a lingering headache due to the dentist visit. I wished I hadn't come, it seemed like she(his girlfriend) knew I was coming and she kinda spruced herself up. She was dressed a bit nicer than I'd seen her before and had makeup on. Still I don't see it...And that's all I'm going to say about that! She let me know that she knew about his truck being at my place. She wanted to know how his truck was - what kind of question was that anyway? Hell, it's there and that's all there is to it. She made sure to let me know he wants me to call him when our daughter goes into labor, oh, and that he calls her almost daily. LOL it was kinda funny to see a grown woman act like that. Well, actually it was a bit weird to tell the truth. It seemed very out of place and strange for some reason. I was going to say something but felt it was just not worth it or not really necessary to do so. So, I didn't. Maybe I won't have to either.

My dad finally got his tamales, well, they are here and now he is no where to be found! I get them so he will stop talking about the lady and calling her names and where is he? Who knows! I think I have a good guess, but we'll leave that alone too.

It's late I must go to sleep. Work, a meeting, taxes to finish and Avon to pass out tomorrow! I'm leaving a link for the geeks out there. My favorite PC magazine: Maximum PC! www.maximumpc.com Enjoy!

No comments: