Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Still no grandbaby...And not too much else

No grandbaby yet. I wonder what the child's hold up is...God must have a plan. Or maybe He's holding out so I can finish the few things I want to finish before the baby comes. There is so much to do. We will probably have visitors after the baby comes and I would really like the parlor to be free and clear of objects that don't necessarily need to be there, but they are pretty large for me to move. Anyway, I want to tidy up. I hope that's it! LOL I better get to it, huh? Maybe He's allowing for the grandpa to be able to be there and he's in rehab right now. His time is almost over. Well, we'll see soon huh?

I felt pretty lonely Monday evening, I can't stand that feeling, I really am very rarely ever alone in my house and this feeling just hits me so hard sometimes. At least it only lasted an evening this time. Tuesday I was fine. And today I am great! I hope the rest of the week goes quickly. I have a Dr appointment tonight and really need to get to work at home! I am going to do something at home tonight. I've been relaxing too much I think for all the stuff I need to get done.

I did get asked out again and I haven't yet answered back. I am assuming I will need my own money and that really limits me to where I can go and what I can do. So I am not really pushing it since I don't know how this guy really feels. Maybe I should just be very direct, it worked in the past and things are very clear when I do that. I do think he is being very sweet to me after not talking to me for a while. He's from out of town and now lives here, but doesn't really hang out with anyone - at least that is what he says. Oh well, I am not pursuing that, I will just see what happens or what he comes up with. I am not sure how to proceed with him. I am assuming we are friends. That would probably be the safest, but that again means I need my own $$$ and so I can't really do much at all. Money is too tight right now.

Nothing really interesting happening except my daughter having her false labor.... Sunday I thought we were going to the hospital but, nope! Nothing happened, they went away and we are still waiting! Well, more time to accept the fact that there will be a baby in the house again after so long! Almost 20 years!

My 20 year class reunion is coming up in July! I will be there. Not too happy about going cause of course I feel like I should be in a better position than I am now but I am not. I am happy though, I feel better about me, I wish I was a little more fit, but that can be worked on. I still have a little bit of time before I attend! Maybe that should be my focus! It will benefit me in more than one way to get into shape. Okay, now I have a goal....Now if I will just stick to it!!! Gotta go!!!

No comments: