Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Miami!!!! I'm going!!!

Well, just talked to my high school friend about going to Miami in November! We are going!!! We have chosen to drive since flying seems to cost so much at this time. $1000 - $800 range! Too much! Good thing I can drive a spell! I can last at least six hours at a time! But I do need to be rested and comfortable! Now hopefully, no one has asked for the same time block off!!!! I just need to schedule that time off! Then I will be set to go!!!! Yipeee!!! Please let it all work out! We would get to stay in her new home near the beach! Shopping and whatever else she has in store for us! I haven't really spent time with her since she left for the Army. So that will be a pleasure!

I am feeling a little lonely in the house, just a little and just tonight really. I enjoy the solitude but not for very long! I kinda wish I had a roommate sometimes just to have someone around, but I've never done that. I think it may be kinda weird. And I may still consider it. Who knows. Enough for now. I don't like feeling weird like this, I feel something is wrong, but when I really think about it, there really isn't anything wrong. Weird, I know. Anyway, Sex and the City is about to start so, adios!!!!

No comments: