Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Needing Direction!!!

Today I am glad I have a program to apply to my daily dealings. Sometimes folks you work with can rub you the wrong way and, if they don't get the response they were looking for, they will try harder rather than quit. I guess misery loves company. Anyway, I see an opportunity opening up and I am not sure if it is the one I am supposed to take, so I am needing prayer for my God's direction. As always I am lacking in skills needed to fit a certain job description and it intimidates me to try. I am feeling this intimidation right now. I want to try since I am so bored with my current position, and I always excel at what I have done professionally, but I am still lacking in a couple of areas. Anyway, I just want to know if this is an opportunity I am to take. I guess if God wants me there he'll give it to me. Then if not, he won't put me there. Maybe that is my answer! LOL! Whenever I ask for direction, I don't always get a certain answer or I could be confusing myself in some way. It still sounds interesting but comes with a lot more responsibility. I've been avoiding that but this feels different for some reason, hopefully not just because I am bored to death in my position!!!! Thanks to those who do lift me up to the HP for my direction on this matter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good time to practicing letting go..if you want the job..then go for it..if it happens then you have your answer..if it doesn't that too is your answer.Unknowns are for a reason..I love not knowing why now.
I trust the process.
Probably haven't helped you one bit here today MsManna but I do hope all will work out for ya!!!
Thanks for sharing~

~MsManna~ said...

Thanks Tab! It is what I was thinking...and it seems I have something to work on in this department and that's why it always seems to be an unknown!