Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Roundup info and Birthday plans!!!

Yes, the RoundUp is a good time to be had! I didn't know anyone last year when I went and I went with the lady who runs our Al-Anon meeting. I went with her and her husband on Friday. They didn't stay long but I stayed until midnight. I stayed for a late meeting and the two speakers that day. There was lots to do. And lots of vendors and stuff to see and buy. I checked out all the AA books and devotionals I had a chance to look at. I will probably buy a Big Book this year. Or some other AA publication. I went back all weekend long. And that was alone! Saturday most of the day I was there except for lunch which was pretty pricey for me so I went out to get some lunch. I went to the dance and only danced a couple of times. I was afraid to ask anyone, since no one was asking me! So finally I did, and met someone who knew folks who attended the AA meeting in my same building. That was pretty cool! He was pretty young too. Too bad! Too young for me, but that is probably good! LOL! I was there Sunday and took my youngest daughter who liked it as well. It sounds like gossip to her, so she liked the stories she heard from the AA speaker that morning. Needless to say, I was hooked. It was great! I look forward to it this year again! If I could figure out how to post a file or something I could post the registration flyer and all that so you can see what the agenda is and the speakers who will be there.

It is cold here again this week. Its supposed to be frigid for the next two weeks! I don't like the cold. I really don't like it! I am taking a vacation day for my birthday. And it is supposed to be cold!!! Hopefully, I can spend it with the new guy I am seeing. It should be a busy weekend. Or maybe not! That maybe nice too! We have planned to see a new movie that Friday! So plans are already in the works.

No comments: