Monday, May 15, 2006

New Grandbaby Pics, Final Episodes night





There he is! My little grand baby! He's just so cute! I just purchased a digital camera and am having so much fun with it! For you geeks out there it is a SONY Cybershot 5.1 Megapixel Camera. I only have a 512MB card in it so I only will fit about 300 pictures on it. I love it! It's great! I know I could have splurged more but I am a cheap geek! And rather tight right now so that explains why I don't have the latest and greatest! And why I am just now buying one! The reason is who you see above! Didn't have a legitimate reason why I should have one before he came along!!!!

This little boy is so fussy at night and in particular today! What with all the TV finale stuff going on all night! He sure did pick a night to do his wailing! Grey's Anatomy was on, Bush was on, Prison Break! Man! We needed to be taping it all! They were good by the way, the parts we did get to concentrate on anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL..will your Grandson be calling you Grandma Geek? Just kidding..
you are a lucky lady..this is a beautiful little human, enjoy!!!