Monday, November 27, 2006

Fessin' Up

Thank you all for your words about the loss of my cousin, thank you so much.

Sunday was pretty nice. It was quiet, calm, and church was good. And it was the last day of the long weekend. Man, today wasn't bad but it didn't go well for hardly anyone at work today. I guess no one wanted to be back today. LOL. I know I didn't!

You know, Sunday my ex showed up in church at the same service the girls and I were in. He started texting me to find out if we were there. I told him we were and then he came to join us. It didn't bother me at first, but then he kept just staring at me across the kids. I told him to behave because I know the look he gave me. And I always got it in church. Well, we all went to breakfast and then we talked a little bit before he took the kids home and I went on back to church. My class starts almost an hour after the first service. We (class) eat before the class usually.

This was a nice visit considering the way I felt he was taunting me at the funeral while we were eating. Thank goodness I was able to turn away from him at that time and stop listening. He really pissed me off Saturday. Then he came to explain why he did what he did that day. He wouldn't help me for some reason and it was his girlfriend. She keeps him paranoid I guess even though he isn't doing anything wrong - as far as it goes with me anyway! But Sunday made me want his attention, not him back, just his attention again. And in that short time! I felt uneasy and he's been on my mind. Probably due to no significant other right now. But I can handle it. I know I am exactly where I should be today. And that is with no one right now. Just God, me and my girls. Okay, and my dogs. But for once it felt uneasy and it still does, guess I need to give it to God since I haven't yet! I am glad we have a good relationship between us. And it is funny to see my girls defend me when he says something stupid or out of line. They threaten to tell his girlfriend! And they knew about Saturday and mentioned that. Too funny! Well, just wanted to fess up and maybe now I can leave it alone. Its out and I can give it away. Fess up and get rid of its hold on me! Good Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss. I too could not imagine having so much loss.

Hang in there with the ex. Yes you are in the right place.

Tomorrow is hump day, yay, the weekend is coming. Hehee.