Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Yet another change to be made...


Well, my vehicle is just about done I think! It's been faithful to me for a few years, I love this car. But its got to go! I am glad it keeps on making it though. I keep calling myself taking care of it but I am not so good at that. I am just barely starting to take care of me better! I'm gonna miss it when its gone!!! The seats are plush like just right firm pillows, it rides pretty smooth even with all its problems. Well, not all its problems, just a costly transmission I am not willing to fix! I wish I had the money to put into it to restore it. I would love to have a low rider that looks like this!!!! It is in pretty darn good shape though. Only a few things as far as the body need to be done. And just keeping it clean and running properly. Wah, I do need something more economical. That is the main reason I want out of it. At the over $3 a gallon of gas period, I thought I was gonna go broke! If there was a bus that would take me even any where close to my job I'd be on it!!! This baby would be parked and I'd be on that bus daily!!!

And young men really like this car. I've had so many offers to buy it when I didn't want to sell it. And it draws a lot of attention. So much that they like trying to take it and got it once. Usually they only get my CDs! I always put on my club no matter how short my stop may be. I'm gonna miss it!!!

3 comments:

Gooey Munster said...

Awww, now you get to pratice some "letting go." :) At least it has provided you with lots of memories and loyalty.

Trudging said...

Nothing like a great car! Hang in there, you will be able to let go.

Anonymous said...

Hi MsManna!
You could always take up skateboarding..lol
I hope you find some refreshing and less expensive transportation.
I am back online..here is my new blog address..not the same as before.
http://cupcakemonkeyblogspotcom.blogspot.com/

Come by for a cupcake and share anytime..Thank YOU for sharing here:)