Friday, October 13, 2006

Internet down! Wah!

I've been trying to get a new post on here for a few days now. My DSL line is down for some reason, could be my modem jacking up! Who knows! Hopefully it will be resolved soon and I can resume my Internet access more easily from home. Just an FYI for my absence!

Wednesday made 1 year that my mom passed. My sister called to remind me of that and now I am weepy! For the last three days! But guess I'll be okay. Today has been tough. Weepy all day long...

2 comments:

Trudging said...

I am glad you are back and I am sorry about your Mom

Anonymous said...

You are watering your garden (tears shed). The process of mouring is very neccessary, of remembering your mom. It helps to keep your garden alive -- your soul alive.

Don't worry abot your Internet, blogger has been really stubborn this week not allowing many to post.

Sending you hugs at this time.