Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Its good to be back!

Well, suddenly my DSL started working again. Yeah! You cannot, I repeat, cannot, take a geeks Internet access away! It will KILL them! Anyway, back up and running for now.

The past weekend was pretty nice too. We did our annual meeting room cleaning Saturday and though we didn't really get to talk much, I enjoyed just being around all those who came to help out. It was a nice two and a half hours.

Nothing dramatic all week, praise be to God! I am still being disciplined though. I have been given a break from my job, I thought for a while. But no. Our receptionist was in the hospital and will be on bed rest for two more weeks. So I was getting comfortable in her job since I am the back up. This also meant I needed to be there early to bring the switchboard up on time and answer phones at 8 am! And I am not the most punctual person. I never have been! This was forcing me to get there early, thus finally on time!
Well, last week they brought in a temp. So I'm thinking, well daing what did I do wrong? Oh nothing! I was needed in my previous position cause my boss was getting a bit stressed and we need all our people for our department to run smoothly. Anyway, I still had to be there on time to let her in, bring up the board, so I still need to be there early! And train her! Now she finally has her own login but no security card to get in on her own. So I still need to be there early and she likes to be there 20 minutes early! This is tough for me folks! Very tough. You see how late I am posting! I am making it 15 minutes early now but it is tough. Sometimes I still make it only ten minutes early. But early! I think God knows what he is doing! Could he possibly being creating a new habit through my situation? I think so. It is still tough but that is because my nights haven't changed and they must! I feel better when I sleep longer. So goodnight! And this is actually early for me! Miss Midnight!

Its so good to be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back..keep doing what ever you are doing to keep this steadiness flowing in your life my friend.
As for sleep..ugh..I hate being behind in my sleep.I try to keep a routine best I can..sweet dreams*
Thanks for sharing