Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Grandson Pics!!!!



More pics of my little Papasito! He's such a darling little boy, I know I am being such a grandma, huh? I know, huh! I hope so much for him, mommy and daddy. I can't wait to see him grow up. He is already cooing and laughing. But still not sleeping thru the night yet! LOL! He had us going late Sunday night...The boy would not go to sleep. I was helping and I was in bad shape the next morning for work. Being up at 2am does not feel good the next day at 7am! Coffee was my drug of choice and so was pop that day! And imagine, there is another on the way! Boy! They are just rolling 'em in ain't they!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you to be a Grandma!
Great pictures, enjoy every moment because as you know,one day they will suddenly be all grown up!!