Sunday, September 17, 2006

Busy Days

Well! I have been hopping for the last few days. I've enjoyed myself, but I've been busy, very busy. Home late, rushing to work, repeat, repeat. Thursday I had a good CodA meeting, then to dinner for some catching up with the group. Mostly men talk. That was fun. And an excellent steak!

Friday I had a Passion Party to attend for a friend. She was needing my friends to attend since hers wouldn't! But then they all showed up! It was done very tastefully, not lewd, nor very shocking. And it was fun, so much fun. My friend's friends got quite rowdy, I knew they would! They always do. And they did get checked a couple of times, not just by me. LOL! Still it was fun. Very informative and quite the learning experience. I found I was quite abnormal, and that will be as far as I go with that! That lasted from 6:30p to 12:30a! Party was over at 10:30 though. We just visited for two more hours, as women sometimes do.

Saturday, Avon delivery 8 am, Walking at 10:30 am, then Ice Cream on the Plaza, then my cousin and I shared a burrito, then the downtown air show was going on and I pulled over so I wouldn't crash, and watched the remainder of the show! I love the air show! I love the rumble of the jets as they go by! I can't tell you how much I love it! I got some good shots of them on Thursday and Friday! They were practicing and they flew numerous times over the building I work in! They were so close, so LOUD! Oh! I should have been a pilot! Nope! I'm scared of rollercoasters, so I wouldn't have passed the training I think! But I absolutely love the rumble!!! I feel like a kid watching them. I saw the Stealth Bomber as it flew over KCKS today! I will be attending the Hispanic Festival tomorrow and hoping to get a glimpse of the Bomber again and the Blue Angels! Oh! I love it!

I am so thankful I can enjoy my life more fully now! I missed seeing the planes and its only been a year. I love the natural high those jets bring when I hear and see them! I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!!!

I am thankful my kids know they can call on God when they are in need of his help.
I am thankful for my dogs, Timber and Lady, who shower me with love.
I am thankful for my car, I mistreat it and it keeps on going for me.
I am thankful for CodA, and Al-Anon meetings I attend, I miss my Al-Anon.
I am thankful for standing up for me now a days!
I am thankful for the program everyday!
I am thankful for my daily readings! They help me so much.

No comments: