Sunday, September 17, 2006

Downer Evening

I don't know what the deal is tonight. Besides the fact that my football team lost and they were ahead! I've still not done what I need to do around here. I feel like it is too overwhelming. There is so much to do here and I have no motivation to do it. I want to talk to someone and can't seem to pick up the phone. I haven't really felt like this so heavily before. Maybe its just a phase. I'm sure it'll pass. I feel just sleepy and not wanting to do anything! I am listening to music and I want to just lay down. I can't stand these downer days, or hours. It wasn't all day long. Maybe I will hit the sheets early to night and be refreshed tomorrow. I may need to just get on my knees and cry out to God. Gospel music seems to be the ticket tonight. I feel like He wants me to spend time there with Him. I think that is what I will do! Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I beleive we have downer days for a reason..why ..we may never know.
Hope you will find some serenity soon.
Thanks for sharing`

Gooey Munster said...

Hi sweety,

I hope your night allowed your soul to get rejuvinated. Keep close, and soon brighter days will fill your heart.