Monday, September 18, 2006

Venting again!

A friend whom I confide in said something which made me feel bad. Maybe I am complaining too much, I am looking at me to see if I am. But I also think she was being mean. I am glad to have a program which helps me deal with this. I can not let it stick and give her the space she needs. I can also choose not to share with her anymore information that she could use against me. Which I did once again and she did the same thing. She will not do it again. I do complain a lot about my job, maybe I can just do something about it. I was just jacking around like I always do. And I kept jacking around and it seems she didn't care for it or she thought I was serious. But I wouldn't use information like that against her if she shared it with me. Actually, she was doing the very same thing when I first met her, complaining about everyone she works with! Many times she still does! Anyway, I actually try to encourage her but I get her maybe I should call it a justification of why she is entitled to feel the way she does. My word doesn't get thru, so I just end up listening.

And I need to remember she has no program. I need to remember her views concerning the program. Which she changes quite often. Anyway, so much for that. I feel better now. I am so glad I can vent here. Even those who have a program do this so it isn't just her. And I can still have serenity in the midst of crap happening to me. I can give it to God and leave it with Him!

Today I am thankful I can talk to God about it and leave it alone if it bothers me. I can let it go and not take it personally or let it define me. I know I am exactly where I am supposed to be at this point in my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey that was a pretty good rant with a fab ending! thanks for sharing~