Thursday, September 28, 2006

A Good Word

This little boy is so beautiful. I decided to add this picture at the last minute. My HNT pic for the week. When I look at him I feel so euphoric. I feel so good when I see him or hear his laugh, his voice. My cell phone pics are with me at all times, when I feel down I can look at this and I instantly feel different! This feeling is so much better than those I express below. God is so good. God is always good no matter what.

I did get a good word from my sponsor. She believes I did what any parent would do in that situation. I did what I could do. Yes, I maybe pressed it being tough, and my ex pressed it trying to force our daughter to take action she obviously isn't willing to take. But the only one out of control was the BF. I feel the anger coming again. It is very surprising how much disrespect this boy has for the entire family. I guess I can't take that route, even here. It doesn't feel good at all. I don't like it. I can just give it up to God again.

I feel like God is giving me so much to work on at once. I know I need to work on everything He's sending and I keep trying to avoid so much of what I'm being directed to work on. I guess that's why it seems to get overwhelming to me - I keep avoiding issues I just don't want to deal with. Not good. I will set my priorities and get to work. And ask for His help to get all my issues dealt with, keep me on track, and direct me which to deal with as I go along. Please pray for me to continue to handle my issues that I need to deal with. I start and stop when discouraged. And many times I am discouraged easily. I think my problem is accepting that I need help in these other areas and I won't look for it. I don't know why I am paralyzed. Things will only get worse if I just sit here. And things seem to be piling up again.

Today I am exactly where my God has placed me. He will guide me and keep me lifted up through all I am dealing with. I will be happy with my life regardless of my setbacks and stressfull events going on in my life. I will trust that God has allowed all this to teach me a thing or two, or three, or four....You get me? :) And I'm so glad I have a God I can depend on. Lean on, talk to, pour my heart out to, It makes such a big difference in my life. I can keep going knowing He is there.

1 comment:

Gooey Munster said...

How wonderful to have such an energy of bundle that taps directly into your soul. He is VERY Adorable.